GOALS AND MISSION
Our main goal is to develop leadership in academia, government, and industry nationally and globally. The importance of global scientific, social, and cultural interaction and the demands of the dynamic, ever-changing global healthcare economy have been strongly emphasized in our undergraduate and graduate programs. The research in the graduate program focuses on three main areas, neural, cognitive, and rehabilitation engineering, biomedical imaging, and bionanoscience.
WHY UH BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING?
- Distinguished faculty that are focused on mentoring and developing leaders in the field of BME
- A member of the world's largest medical center
- Opportunities for multi-institutional collaboration and research
- 95% of current full-time Doctoral students are fully funded
- Located within a dynamic city, filled with culture, history, and activities for every passion
Graduate School Experience
Online MS in Biomedical Engineering
UH BME now offers a completely online master's program through UH-Extend. Click here to learn more.